Lily Michaels

Lily’s Favorite Reads

  • She Belongs To Me by Carmen DeSousa
  • Picture Perfect by Ella Fox
  • Composing Amelia by Alison Strobel
  • Wanted by Kelly Elliott
  • Shattered Rose by Tammy L. Gray
  • Any and every word the other babes grace me with

They say the average human is made of 60% water, but, as usual, Lily is the exception to the rule; made of roughly 85% coffee and the remaining 15% equal parts Southern charm and sass.

She loves good music, good words, and good chocolate.  All three at once is a hat trick more impressive than anything Sidney Crosby has pulled off.  Most non-writing or reading time is spent watching “Doctor Who” and cooking.

The latest